Advertisement

I AM SICK YET AGAIN BUT I HAVE TO FLY TO SYDNEY | VLOG

I AM SICK YET AGAIN BUT I HAVE TO FLY TO SYDNEY | VLOG welcome back to another vlog. it is another mishmash vlog as I haven't been very consistent with my vlogging. the first bit is of me taking you guys to a BYS event for the launch of their latest products.

the next clip is of my heading to Sydney for an Australis shoot! I got asked to be part of an exciting campaign that will be out in September. I was still recovering from a really bad cold and cough. I managed to pull through but it was a bit of a struggle I have to admit

if you guys are new to my content, be sure to check out my channel!😍


========================================
📱 Follow my social media 📱
Instagram


Like me


Follow me on twitter!


Prefer reading content?


========================================
✉️Business enquiries please send an email to
thepopheir@gmail.com

🔊Music: YouTube Library or NCS or Epidemic Sound Library

🎥Camera Main: Lumix G7 -
🎥Vlog Camera: Canon G7X Mark II -
💻Software: Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About MrKenDenis
My name is Ken Valdejueza. I am a Filipino YouTuber based in Melbourne, Australia. I was born and raised in Hong Kong. I speak English as my primary language but I can speak Tagalog too! I mainly do make up related videos, vlogs and I do like to talk about different topics from sexuality, my experiences and technology. I plan on doing more travel vlogs in the future and to take you along to more events.

thepopheir,makeup,tutorial,review,vlog,MrKenDenis,Bys event,australis,australis makeup,Sydney travel vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments