Advertisement

Cactuses and Succulents | Hand Embroidery Pattern and DIY KIT (Part 1)

Cactuses and Succulents | Hand Embroidery Pattern and DIY KIT (Part 1) Welcome back to my channel. This is a new embroidery pattern and kit for my patrons. If you would like to stitch it with me and learn hand embroidery - welcome to join our stitching community on my Patreon page:
In this video you will learn how to do Satin Stitch. It's technically is one of the easiest stitches! You can use it to cover tiny, small and medium areas and make all kinds of shapes. Satin stitch makes a very smooth and polished looking surface. I hope you enjoy watching my video tutorials. Stay tuned for more!

๐Ÿ’•Thank you for watching, commenting, and liking!๐Ÿ’•
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay updated with my latest videos!


๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ For even more behind-the-scenes, tutorials, stitching along, access to the patterns, step by step process pictures and Q&A, please support me ❤️on Patreon:


✂️You will find this pattern and kit on my Etsy shop in the end of August here:


๐ŸŽSign up for FREE beginner embroidery pattern:


๐Ÿ’•FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ๐Ÿ’•
▸ Instagram |
▸ Facebook |
▸ Pinterest |

๐Ÿ’ŽOpen your own Etsy Shop today and get your FREE 40 listing here:


๐ŸŽตMusic:

Embroidery Pattern,Hand Embroidery Tutorials,Stitching Pattern,Beginner Pattern,Easy Pattern Tutorial,DIY Embroidery Kit,Embroidery Design,Beginner Embroidery,how to do embroidery,Embroidery hoop art,Modern embroidery,Embroidery video tutorial,Embroidery for beginners,Satin stitch tutorial,Embroidery project ideas,do it yourself tutorial,Cactuses and succulents,simple embroidery stitch,cactus embroidery,succulent embroidery,embroidery classes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments