Advertisement

A DAY IN MY LIFE || Shooting for CLEO magazine & recording my newest song!!!

A DAY IN MY LIFE || Shooting for CLEO magazine & recording my newest song!!! Annyeonghasaeyo, #CHAYANGS! Been vlogging more these days to share what I do in my daily life with you guys and here's this week's video! It was a very special day for me because:

1. I haven't had an editorial photoshoot in a while so, going back to BluInc and shooting for a magazine that I grew up with was very close to my heart!

2. I had my final recording for my 3rd single that will be coming up REALLY soon (so, stay tuned!) and I cannot wait to show you guys the music video!

I hope you guys will continue to support my journey as a recording artiste and a YouTuber for many many more years because I am honoured to have you guys as my family and my awesome support system! 💖Saranghaeyo!

Subscribe and become a #CHAYANG today 💖


★ LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH ★
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Snapchat: @charisow


FTC: This video is not sponsored.

charis ow,mousketeers,malaysian,club mickey mouse,mickey mouse,disney,interview,k-pop,vlog,malaysian vlog,cleo,cleo magazine,head mouseketeer,charisowTV,charis,supernova,could this be love,world peace,naim daniel,ismail izzani,omar k,loca b,tuju,rapper,malay song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments