Advertisement

Unvoluntarily Depraved (Czech Republic) - 2019

Unvoluntarily Depraved (Czech Republic) - 2019 Unvoluntarily Depraved house, set on a main road, all alone and sad.
I have no history on this place, expect that it is sad.
Enjoy this short video, hope the house in house heaven will be looking down on how he has not been forgotten.

I have been exploring abandoned structures for years. Looking for adventure and searching for artifacts. I decided in 2016 that I would document my adventures and soon after I decided to share by posting my videos online. I explore alone, always darting my head from left to right looking for broken windows or signs of decay. I do not disclose the location of any sites in order to maintain their preservation... sorry! As a workaholic who gets very little personal time, exploring is my most favorite thing to do. I love to share my experiences with the world. I could have gone down the media/self love route....but preferred to keep explores private. I post new vids all the time, so please visit often!

Our Disclaimer: We try really hard not to leave a footprint in our explores. Exploring can be illegal and unsafe. I can only take responsibility for my own actions not yours.

Technical side:
Film with a GoPro4 - Sony A5000
edit with Filmora.

Music by Marc Wavy - White Dress -

Unvoluntarily Depraved,abandoned house,czech republic,dare to dream,urban exploration,female explorer,exploring,urbex,falling house,damaged house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments