Advertisement

AMERICAN STANDARD: most commonly asked questions... answered.

AMERICAN STANDARD: most commonly asked questions... answered. In this video I answer the most commonly asked questions regarding AMERICAN STANDARD... the ELEPHANT SCULPTURE created to help fund my 2020 presidential campaign.

I, KASEY WELLS, am an independent write-in candidate in the 2020 presidential election.

This elephant will be up for (silent) auction through August 8th. If you would like to make an offer... the reserve price is set at $10,000.

Contact:
kaseywellsforpresident@gmail.com
if you would like to make an offer.

To learn more about my political campaign...
follow me on Twitter @writeKASEYWELLS,
friend me on Facebook at Kasey Wells for President,
follow me on Instagram at Kasey Wells for President,
or check out my website... kaseywellsforpresident.com

american standard,standard oil,how much does it cost,how much does it weigh,what is it,what does it do,how long did it take to make,ice breaker,conversation starter,yard art,questions answered,political art,metal sculpture,kasey wells,kyle riley arts and crafts,power to the people,2020 election,2020 presidential candidate,independent write-in,3rd party candidate,artist turned activist,fighting for the 99%,elephant sculpture,fighting rockefellers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments