Advertisement

Types of Stranger Things Fans (ft. Lilly Singh) | Noah Schnapp

Types of Stranger Things Fans (ft. Lilly Singh) | Noah Schnapp Thanks to Lilly for helping me make this video! Which fan type are you? Let me know in the comments! And do you think I should be Barb for Halloween this year?

Watch the video we made for Lilly's channel 👉 Which STRANGER THINGS Character Are You Really?

SUBSCRIBE for NEW videos! ➤

SUBSCRIBE to LILLY SINGH! ➤

Follow Me:
INSTAGRAM ➤
TWITTER ➤

Follow Lilly:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:

STRANGER THINGS season 3 premieres this Thursday, 7/4 on NETFLIX! Check it out!

About Noah Schnapp:
I’m Noah! When I’m not acting in stuff or in the upside down, I make videos about the fun stuff I do and the places I go! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think, and don’t forget to subscribe!

barb,comedy,finn wolfhard,gaten matarazzo,iisuperwomanii,lilly singh,lilly singh vlogs,netflix,noah schnapp,noah schnapp stranger things,noah schnapp youtube channel,skit,stan fan,stranger things,stranger things cast,stranger things fan,stranger things fandom,will byers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments