Advertisement

Traveling SOLO in a foreign country | GWIA 4.1

Traveling SOLO in a foreign country | GWIA 4.1 Almost 2 YEARS later...GUESS WHERE I'M AT IZ BACK for SEASON 4 HEHE

Went back after 6 YEARS-- And of course, so much have changed!! It was my first time travelling alone and I'm always asked: "Aren't you scared?"... tbh I'm only nervous when /flying/ alone.. not /travelling by land/ lol.. tho sometimes I feel lonely but mostly awkward when I travel alone that's why I need to improve my "talking vlog" hehe ✌🏼✌🏼

Ps. I'm really trying to post every week but my storage and work should be done first so bear with me 🤗

JUDGE MY LIFE AT:
+INSTAGRAM: @_bnbnn @tgreatb
+TWITTER: @TGreatB
+SNAPCHAT: tgreatb

Music:
TY13R BEATS - [aesthetic.asf]


ninjoi. - Foolish Heart [Thematic Exclusive]


Cults - Ever


#travel
#NewZealand #vlog

vlog,vlogging,travel,travelling,tgreatb,filipino,philippines,hiphop,asian,travel log,tutorial,makeup tutorial,morphe brushes,filipina,tagalog,New Zealand,New Zealand Vlog,#GWIA,NZ,NZ Vlog,adventure,Hamilton Gardens,garden,tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments