Advertisement

YEETING TIME! | Ultra Stamp - Ability Analysis

YEETING TIME! | Ultra Stamp - Ability Analysis if you think that i'm wrong well you're wrong

➡About this series:
Ability Analysis is a series where I sarcastically explain a specific aspect of #Splatoon, whether that's an ability, sub, special, or even just a regular weapon.

➡Intro Song:


➡About myself:
I'm Kacero and I make content based around #Splatoon2 , though I play some other games from time to time. I started making content in 2016 and its been a blast! So if you like what I do, consider SUBSCRIBING to stick around for future content!

➡Follow me on these Platforms:



➡Outro:
Art by Saypil:
YT:
Twitter:
Song Used:

Thanks for Watching! Leave feedback in the comments below!

kacero,cakero,cacero,kakero,ultra stamp,booyah bomb,splatoon,spla2n,splatoon 2,4.0.0,4.0,update,ability analysis,yeet,gameplay,スプラトゥーン,スプラトゥーン 2,haha nice tags idiot,shut up :],

Post a Comment

0 Comments