Advertisement

Shanghai Financial District - #JobSearchStories - Ep. 41

Shanghai Financial District - #JobSearchStories - Ep. 41 Happy Chinese New Year! This last week marked a lot of Chinese New Year celebrations around the world so I thought I’d do my mini homage to the country where I was born.

I was in Shanghai two months ago and captured this time-lapse video from the 91st floor of the Shanghai World Financial Center. It was rainy season but we were so high up that you could see blue skies above the horizon.

Shanghai is the biggest city in China by population and a global financial hub.

Top 5 things I was impressed with there:
- Modern & creative architecture of the downtown financial district
- Clean & safe metro & rail system
- Multiple international companies with a presence in Shanghai
- Shopping mecca of anything you can think of and more
- Dumplings!!

As part of the my #jobsearchstories series, I am visiting with insightful subject matter experts and highlighting them to you. Let’s share and build a community to support each other through the challenges of the job search.

-----------------------------------
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
Website:

#Shanghai,#jobsearchstories,#China,

Post a Comment

0 Comments