Advertisement

Habs FULL MOCK DRAFT - ALL 7 ROUNDS SIMULATION (2019 NHL Entry Draft Montreal Canadiens Prospects)

Habs FULL MOCK DRAFT - ALL 7 ROUNDS SIMULATION (2019 NHL Entry Draft Montreal Canadiens Prospects) On my Vancouver Canucks full mock draft, I got some comments asking to do the same thing except for the Montreal Canadiens. With that in mind, here is my full 2019 NHL Entry Draft simulated for the Habs! All seven rounds are covered here, with all Habs picks being chosen in this NHL mock draft.

FanSpeak Mock Draft:

Twitter: @LR99Gaming
Portfolio:
Twitch: legorocks99


Hi. I'm Gio Palermo, also known as legorocks99Gaming ("legorocks99", "LR99Gaming", or "LR99"). I post video game commentaries on YouTube revolving around hockey and Vancouver Canucks topics. I enjoy making these videos and I hope that you enjoy watching them!

I am also a student at the BCIT Radio Arts & Entertainment program, and this YouTube channel is an essential part of my 2019 BCIT radio portfolio.

Montreal Canadiens,Canadiens,Habs,Habs Draft,Canadiens Draft,Montreal Canadiens Draft,2019 NHL Draft,2019 NHL Entry Draft,Mock Draft,Mock Draft 2019 NHL,2019 NHL Mock Draft,Habs Mock Draft,Habs Mock Draft 2019,Canadiens Mock Draft,Canadiens Mock Draft 2019,Montreal Canadiens Mock Draft 2019,NHL Draft,Draft,Jack Hughes,Kaapo Kakko,Bowen Byram,Alex Turcotte,Philip Broberg,Broberg,Broberg Habs,Habs Prospects,Canadiens Prospects,Habs Trade Rumours,NHL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments