Advertisement

10 TIMES MORISSETTE AMON SHOOKT US VOCALLY IN 2018

10 TIMES MORISSETTE AMON SHOOKT US VOCALLY IN 2018 2018 Morissette making all of us say "SHOOKT!". This video was requested by a few people and now here it is! I can truly say Morissette really did surprised most us in 2018 because she showed a lot of vocal acrobatics like hitting the notes in her low register more often, being able to demonstrate a crescendo, stacatto and many more. I hope you all will enjoy the video as much as I did making it!

Special thanks again to my pwends for helping me with this one!

P.S I do not own most of the clips in the video. Credits to the owners ☺

If you want to be updated about Morissette go like and follow the ff:
Morissette Amon (Official Fan Page) on Facebook The Exceptional Morissette
Miko Dacanay (@mikodacanay)
Morissette Amon Kaaliw Memes (@MAKMOfficial)
amayamon -
Morissette's Channel -

Morissette Amon Regine Velasquez,

Post a Comment

0 Comments