Advertisement

The Grand Tour | A Top Gear Retrospective

The Grand Tour  | A Top Gear Retrospective With the recent news that The Grand Tours Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May are stepping down from live audience studio presenting I felt compelled to make a video about a trio who have very much entertained us over the years, Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like what I do, and you'd like to support me so I can make more High Quality content like this then please consider tipping me here, Anything is appreciated greatly:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song Used: " LIVE LIFE" - Zayde Wølf
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't claim ownership of the content used and the video is intended for entertainment purposes only. I do not monetize these videos.

The Grand Tour,Top Gear,Amazon Prime,BBC Studios,BBC One,BBC Two,Finale,End,Tribute,Best of,Car Show,Specials,Jeremy Clarkson,Richard Hammond,James May,The Stig,Tent,The Grand Tour Goes On,Mongolia,Africa,Sad,Retrospective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments