Advertisement

Insomnia insight #155: The first step towards solving a problem is often accepting reality

Insomnia insight #155: The first step towards solving a problem is often accepting reality Introducing oneself in an AA meeting we always hear the phrase “I am Daniel, and I’m an alcoholic”. Accepting a problem is the only way one can start overcoming them. This is very much true for insomnia.

Do you have trouble sleeping? Can’t sleep? Have questions about insomnia or sleep? Please send me an email at daniel@insomniainsight.co and I will be happy to share my thoughts with you.

If you want to connect elsewhere I’m on Twitter @ErichsenDaniel, Instagram @Erichsen.Daniel, Facebook as Daniel Erichsen. I have a blog at bedtyme.co and I’m working on an app called BedTyme (currently for iOS only).

Please know that you can also tune in to the Insomnia insight channel as a podcast and that you are super welcome as a guest. Just let me know!

sleeping better,acceptance,solving your insomnia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments