Advertisement

I Started an Organization! + the real tea

I Started an Organization! + the real tea Hey Guys! Today I'm going to be spilling all my latest tea and sharing about my non profit I started. I have been away from YouTube for well over a year now and I'm ready to come back with my weekly content! Also check out my twitter @adriloves03 because I'm planning on posting updates and what not on there. :)

insta: @funfacesforkids

Watch Share Subscribe, and don't forget if I can do it so can you! xoxo, Adri

THE UPDATED 2017 SWAP MEET: (wanna swap w/ me or other swappers click here!): UPDATED EVERY MONTH!!!



❥Facebook:

❥Instagram!:

❥Snapchat: Adriloves03

❥Twitter:

I LOVE IPSY!!!!!

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here:


tea,gossip,news,haul,makeup,beauty,beautyguru,rant,drama,funny,cute,adorable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments