Advertisement

இந்த 7 Mistakes Computer And Laptop Users செய்யாதீங்க | Cyber Tamizha

இந்த 7 Mistakes Computer And Laptop Users செய்யாதீங்க | Cyber Tamizha இந்த 7 Mistakes Computer And Laptop Users செய்யாதீங்க | Cyber Tamizha we are using computers more and more these days unknowingly we are doing lots of small mistakes in our computer and laptop in this video we are going to talk about those mistake and you must avoid those mistakes as much as possible.

Make me your Friend:
My Instagram:
Instagram ID: @cybertamizhan

My Twitter:
Twitter ID: @cybertamizha

Contact me( Only For Business )
mailtosuhailj@gmail.com

Thanks for your Support & Love ❤❤

My Gears:
My Dslr Camera :
My Mobile :
My Mic 2 :
My Mic 1 :
Photron Tripod :
Secondary Tripod :

Cyber Tamizha,mistakes we do in computer,computer basic knowledge,how to use computer safely,

Post a Comment

0 Comments