Advertisement

What Kind of Females Attract Stalkers? (Answer: Narcissists)

What Kind of Females Attract Stalkers? (Answer: Narcissists) Fund me (go on!) at
Paypal fund me (ibid!): ecdutton@hotmail.com
Or fund me here:
Follow me on Twitter @jollyheretic
Follow me on Gab: @jollyheretic

Jolly Heretic Merchandise:

Buy my books here:


References
The Gullibility of the Narcissist:

Mullen, P. et al. (2009). Stalkers and their Victims. Cambridge University Press.

Most Likely to be Stalked:

Dufner, M. et al. (2014). Narcissistic Tendencies Among Actors: Craving for Admiration, But Not at the Cost of Others. Social Psychological and Personality Science, 6: 4.

Penkal, J. (2013). Factors Associated with Stalking Victimization. Master's Thesis: University of Dayton, Ohio.

Menard, K. & Pincus, A. (2014). Child maltreatment, personality pathology, and stalking victimization among male and female college students. Violence and Victims, 29: 300-316.

Stalking,Stalker,Stalker Victimization,Narcissism,Sam Vaknin,Jill Dando,Borderline Personality Disorder,Personality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments