Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT *DISCLAIMER* I want you guys to know I have a nutritionist helping me on this journey and every 2 weeks my calories will increase by 200! By NHS recommendations this number of calories is still healthy to consume especially because I have not got a very active lifestyle! Although I do go to the gym when I’m working I’m sat down editing or basically not moving for hours on end. Love you & please remember everyone’s lifestyle, story & journey is different!

Hellloooo everyone & welcome to a brand new video a WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT ON 1,200 CALORIES!!!! It's definetly a bit of a different video for me but I hope you guys enjoy; Love Mishy xox

MUMS VIDEO -


SUBSCRIBE to my channel:

INSTAGRAM:

FACEBOOK:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT: Mishymoo123

DEPOP: MishaG

EMAIL: mishagsocial@hotmail.com





Please subscribe to my channel as I find my feet among the youtube world! I'm sure I'll fall on my face along the way so just subscribe to laugh at me really. I'm just a 20 -year-old girl who loves all things fashion, makeup and fitness so stick around as I'm sure I am in for a rollercoaster time.

what I eat,what I eat in a day,what I eat to lose weight,what I eat in a day to lose weight,diet,calorie controlled diet,what I eat in a day on 1200 calories,1200 calories,1200 calorie diet,weightloss,weightloss diet,weight loss,weight loss video,paleo what I eat in a day,paleo diet,healthy what I eat in a day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments