Advertisement

WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET MY COMICS FOR SO CHEAP ? A comic book haul anyone can afford and how.

WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET MY COMICS FOR SO CHEAP ? A comic book haul anyone can afford and how. WANT TO KNOW HOW I GET MY COMICS FOR SO CHEAP ? A comic book haul anyone can afford and how you can make it happen. I buy thousands of comics every year and pay a fraction of the cover price all the time. Let me show you what I got and how I got them in this video. Lets see if we can save some money together and get some great books to add to our collection.

Things from another world:

Thousands of books to choose from.

Comics with Bueller Patreon:


EBAY Store
Buellers_Bargains :


MAX PROTECTION SUPPLIES


Use the Coupon Discount code" BUELLER" and receive 10% off your total purchase.

Lets go digging in those long boxes because we love comics.
A mixture of old and new comics picked up this week. Great comics to collect and invest in for just few dollars.

If you are new to the channel make sure you hit that Subscribe button for more great content. And if you like what you see go ahead and give it a thumbs up.
Also you can follow me on Instagram @comicswithbueller to see all the great books I find during the week.
And I'm on twitter @ComicsBueller but I don't know how that works.


CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: buellercomics@gmail.com

comic books,marvel comics,dc comics,comic book haul,comic collection,comic unboxing,comics to invest in,investing in comics,comic news,how to,comic haul,new comic books,new comics,invest in comics,comic books explained,comic books worth money,comic book haul unboxing,new comic book haul,comic collection tips,comics to invest in 2020,best comics to invest in 2020,key comics,new comics this week,cheap comic books,cheap comics to invest in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments