Advertisement

TRUTH ABOUT MOVING TO LA! Tips, Budget, Cost of Living, Making Friends, & MORE

TRUTH ABOUT MOVING TO LA! Tips, Budget, Cost of Living, Making Friends, & MORE I get questions about moving to LA all the time, so it only made sense to put it all in one place. I hope you find this video helpful and informative. I know it's a LOT of talking, but I wanted to make sure I touched on a lot of the important stuff.
➥Thrift With Me for 2020 Trends!

➥It's Moving Day!!


Subscribe for more:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

◖ FOLLOW ME ◗
◌Daily Vlog Channel -
◌Instagram -
◌Blog -
◌Shop My Closet -
◌Twitter -
◌Download My Movie -
◌Facebook -

◖ BUSINESS INQUIRES ONLY ◗
Email alex@beckercreatives.com

- - - - - - - - - - - -

◖ SHOP MY FAVORITES ◗
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion -
Bees Wax Wraps -
Reusable Produce Bags -
Reusable Baggies -
Reusable Cotton Rounds -
My Water Bottle -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

➥My Streams of Income!

➥Most Worn Pieces in my Closet

➥How I Cleared My Cystic Acne


- - - - - - - - - - - -

◖ FAV STORES ◗
Urban Outfitters➫
Topshop➫
Sephora➫
Anthropologie➫
Modcloth➫
BaubleBar➫

- - - - - - - - - - - -

◖ GET AIRBNB CREDIT ◗
Get $40 off your first Airbnb booking!


◖ GET POSTMATES CREDIT ◗
Enter this code into the promotion section of your POSTMATES app to get $10 in delivery credit!!
seqx

◖ GET UBER CREDIT ◗
Enter this code into the promotion section of your UBER app and get your first ride FREE up to $20!!
5x6vc

◖ GET LYFT CREDIT ◗
Enter this code into the payment section of your LYFT app and get your first ride FREE up to $20!!
Jill1936

- - - - - - - - - - - -

◖ SOFTWARE ◗
➥Final Cut Pro X
➥Canon G7X Mark ii

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, my name is Jill Cimorelli and I'm a content creator and actress living in Los Angeles. I'm passionate about creating content that helps everyone find practical solutions to living their best life. I love discussing fashion, beauty, lifestyle, skincare, and sustainability.

On this channel, you'll find:
FOOD
I love sharing recipes that are practical to recreate without having to track down tons of strange ingredients and that are vegetarian and vegan friendly. You'll see a wide range of recipes shot in the style of what I eat in a day, cook with me videos, and more!

FASHION
I have a serious shopping addiction (my poor bank account...) and I'm super passionate about fashion practicality. I love being comfortable in everything I wear, so I'll show you how to be comfortable and trendy all at the same time.

LIFESTYLE
I love getting to share little bits of my life with you as well. From funny challenges with my friends, family, and boyfriend, to home decor haul and picture editing tutorials - you'll find a little bit of everything here. I also have a vlog channel that you can follow if you're interested in learning more about me and my everyday life in Los Angeles, CA:

jill cimorelli,cimorelli,fashion,lifestyle,beauty,makeup,make up,makeup tutorial,style,how to style,clothes,clothing,haul,tutorial,how to,food,recipes,vegetarian,vegan,travel,travel tips,travel advice,los angeles,vlogger,vlogging,skincare,skin,acne prone,los angeles actor,acting in los angeles,productivity,moving to LA,moving to los angeles,how to move to LA,how to move out,cost of living,expensive,making friends,how to make friends,how to budget,budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments