Advertisement

The less I know the better sexy back remix M.A.P (Open 2|12)

The less I know the better sexy back remix M.A.P (Open 2|12) Hello! If you want to join my M.A.P make sure you read everything below uwu.

[Requirments/ Rules]
-No tracing
-No gacha
-Actually finish your map part
-MAP parts due on the 15th of January
-Parts 9, 10, and 11 are the longest but you can do a loop animation!
-Please use a c o l o r f u l background
-You can use up to 3 OC's
-No NSFW but I dont mind b o o b i e s
-If you need any help, ask me Via Discord @ Puggy Sama#8139

This is a dancing MAP so feel free to have your OC do a dance of some sort! If you need any references, go to these videos:





If you need help with the audio comment Pls audio Help!
The code to enter the map is "No u" and then what part you want!
I will be checking how often you upload and if you're trustworthy to be in the MAP so we don't have a repeat of my last one-
Thank you for Joining! Have fun!

Part:
1. ?S a m e t h y s t ¿
2. Pineappleflamingo Swirl
3. Redd
4. Utopia
5. Pumpkin
6. 1sanity♡
7. Kamek uwu
8.
9. RANDALEIREN
10. Lays chip fangirl
11.
12.(Ending) Yuki Phantom

#Sexy back remix #Danicng M.A.P,

Post a Comment

0 Comments