Advertisement

Starting University 2020 Super Early

Starting University 2020 Super Early Because I failed Material Sciences last June I need to do it now in summer school so I can continue my degree in some assemblance of order. I'm a third-year Computer Engineering student at the University of Pretoria (Tuks) but also do a whoooooooole lot of other stuff. Check out the rest below...

While it is frustrating to be back at Tuks weeks before most students I'm really hoping that this early start to work helps me get into the working mode and perform better this semester academically - it's about time.

Also, having edited this video with bleary eyes, I realise it isn't great quality and so am gonna be embarking on a crusade to make better videos soon. Just needed to finish using this accumulated footage.

This video contains grocery shopping, an Engineering summer school, apartment planning, a great trip to the gym and some old aquantices who are now good friends.

You can message me at and but I only check these once a week for my own sanity.

Thank you for taking the time to watch my video - attention is valuable so it means a lot. Please subscribe for more brief glances into my life. :)

My name is Mitch Williams and I'm a twenty year-old living in South Africa. I am really passionate about learning, technology, photography, cinematography, reading, hiking, always improving and am studying Computer Engineering at The University of Pretoria (Tuks). These videos are a way of remembering my life and to possibly help out some other future varsity students get a sense of what they're in for. Spoiler - it's hard AF but you'll probably thank yourself for doing it. Anyways, see you around the internet.:)

mitch williams,tuks,university of pretoria,college vlog,university vlog,south africa,Engineering vlog,Tuks summer school,Summer school,Material sciences,University advice,College advice,College 2020,University 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments