Advertisement

Rubbish Cliff - Favela BASE Jump

Rubbish Cliff - Favela BASE Jump BASE Weekly Episode 24

This jump is from a cliff in central Rio (Brazil)

Has favelas don't have any basic services like rubbish collection the people her obviously chose to throw there trash off the cliff. this made it incredibly difficult to get down to the exit.

apart from that this is a beautiful location with an awesome 96 meter horse shoe shaped cliff.

Thanks to Nic_BASE jump for showing me this spot, I did this jump 3 times while I was in Rio, Twice alone and once with Nicole.

The Rio BASE family was really welcoming to an outsider ad all helped me a lot.

This was filmed last month on a trip to Rio, probably the best BASE jumping location I've been to so far with countless amazing mountains and buildings.

The footage was filmed on the new Go Pro MAX 360 camera.

BASE Weekly is a channel where I travel the world jumping from objects using my parachute to land safely (most of the time).

Subscribe to my channel for more content like this weekly

Music in this video:

Barrington Levy - Black Roses (Banx & Ranx Remix)

✈ Follow Banx & Ranx ✈
Soundcloud:
Facebook:

Rio BASE jump,BASE jump,BASE jumping,BASE jumping 2019,BASEJUMP,Favela BASE jump,Favela BASE jump 2019,Rubbish BASE jump,Epic BASE jump,awesome BASE jump,2019 BASE jump trash BASE jump,BASE jump favela,

Post a Comment

0 Comments