Advertisement

Rather Be - ZUMA and SKYE tribute ~Paw patrol

Rather Be - ZUMA and SKYE tribute ~Paw patrol Why so many dislikes guys? XD
I know, it is your opinion ,but It offends me a bit because I tried to do it :(
[ I have no mood and time to do something, I’ll finish all the requests when I have inspiration. I did not respond to some comments, sorry ]
___
ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANK YOU FOR 100 SUBS❤️
___
[ Video by Everest ]
___
I hope you enjoyed this video. If so, support me, like ,comment and subscribe🐶
It means A LOT to me and will be a great support from you💞🐕
___
Song: Rather Be
Characters: Zuma and Skye
Ship: skuma
Show: Paw Patrol
Clips by Nick Jr.
___
Tags:
#Ratherbe #Zuma #skye #pawpatrol #Chase #everest #marshall #evershall #skuma #mightypups #nickjr #nickjunior #pups #superpups #paw #skyezuma #couple #lovestory #love #beautiful #cartoon #tribute #tracker #traverest #Rocky #newpup #skace #cheverest #allpups #rubble #sweetie #Ella #Tuck #request #lovestory

love story,paw patrol,mighty pups,skuma,skye and zuma,skye,zuma,rather be,love,pups,щенячий патруль,

Post a Comment

0 Comments