Advertisement

Planespotting at Bristol Airport which includes Easyjet's A321NEO

Planespotting at Bristol Airport which includes Easyjet's A321NEO This is the first video from my planespotting trip to Bristol Airport on the 2/1/20 where i finally got to see one of Easyjet's new A321NEO's.

Please like and comment on my video and subscribe and press the bell to be notified of future content which comes out regulary!

If you want to follow my trips in real time then follow me on social media in the links below.



Get £15 back with Booking.com by booking through this link

Cost:
Seat:
Flight no:
Airline:
Aircraft type:
Aircraft:
All flights are paid for by myself.All proceeds will go towards the channel.
Thank you for your support.
Music:
The videos i recommend from my channel for you too watch:










aviation,avgeek,planespotting,cardiff airport,cardiff flyer,landing,takeoff,taxi,boeing,airbus,embraer,fast jet,air travel,airplane,plane,turbojet,turboprop,wingview,airport,travel vlog,wales,trip report,bristol airport,south west,bristol airport plane spotting,easyjet,easyjet at bristol airport,ryanair,ryanair landing,plane spotting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments