Advertisement

Nikki Kessinger: Chris Watts speech “made me feel like I’m not 1st woman he dated outside marriage.”

Nikki Kessinger: Chris Watts speech “made me feel like I’m not 1st woman he dated outside marriage.” #ShanannWatts #ChrisWatts #NicholKessinger

Nikki Kessinger: Chris Watts speech “made me feel like I’m not 1st woman he dated outside marriage.”

Chris Watts mistress Nichol Kessinger gave 5 interviews

#1 - 08-15-2018 (At park with Duke the dog and Dwayne the dad) Shanann Watts parents think Nichol Kessinger helped Chris Watts, per Dr. Phil in The Devil Beside Me - See Nichol Kessinger's full August 15, 2018, interview with improved audio:

#2 - 08-16-2018 (Part 1 & Part 2 at Thornton Police Dept.)
PART ONE:
PART TWO: Chris Watts “collapsed into my lap…you are so different”: Nichol Kessinger’s full and missing audio interview from August 16, 2018:

#3 - 08-17-2018 (Nichol Kessinger to cop: Don’t “f$%kin’ let me down please”: Phone interview after Nikki texted cop night before)

#4 - 08-21-2018 (Phone interview) Nichol Kessinger on Shanann Watts bed, Chris Watts camping, BJs, wedding ring: He’s ready to cash in. Nichol Kessinger: Chris Watts “wedding ring comment was callous, he was ready to cash” in, get money:

#5 - 08-23-2018 (Video interview):

PART #1: Nichol Kessinger: "I'm safe. I'm not in trouble. I didn't break any laws."


PART #2: CBI to Nikki Kessinger: You're referencing that he has two kids & then you don't like that?

PART #3: Chris Watts “complete mood change, unplugged” Aug. 11: Maybe he already knew something that I didn't

PART #4: Nikki Kessinger: I’ll “sell my truck, change my entire life,” get job, not judged for whole disaster:


PART #5: Left-handed Nikki Kessinger laughs with 2 male cops, talks stress, saw camera, loses Google password

PART #6: They're definitely gonna miss me: Nikki Kessinger on Anadarko-Tasman job, April 2018 work start date

PART #7: I really want to start taking care of myself, not everybody else: Chris Watts victim Nikki Kessinger:

PART #8: "OMG that is absolutely ridiculous!! They would freak out!!!!!" Nikki Kessinger on August 13th texts

PART #9: Dude, I’m serious about name change: Nichol Kessinger on witness protection, no fear of Chris Watts


PART #10: Nichol Kessinger mocks victim advocate Hazel, claims “Everybody when I leave is pretty disappointed”

PART #11: “Am I in trouble because I deleted his text?” Nikki Kessinger cleared 8 days post Chris Watts arrest

PART #12: Nichol Kessinger: My dad “is so stressed out,” doesn't even know where I’m “staking out”

PART #13: Chris Watts 8-13-18 death day text to Nikki Kessinger: Mistress says it’s about unicorn Lucky Charms

PART #14: Chris Watts: Obviously, Nikki Kessinger was insisting that I make more time with her no matter what.

PART #15: "Let her f@cking go." Nikki Kessinger to Chris Watts on Shanann. “I don't mean any harm to... kids.”

PART #16: “You would think...he would...do what would make me happy. Why wipe out your family to be with me?”

PART #17: “So what happened on the 13th? Oh! Erased message. I’m so naive.” Nichol Kessinger on deleted texts:

Chris Watts,Shanann Watts,Nichol Kessinger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments