Advertisement

My Thoughts on The 01|09 Pokemon Direct + Obtaining Galarian Slowpoke!

My Thoughts on The 01|09 Pokemon Direct + Obtaining Galarian Slowpoke! I know this video is pretty late, but i wanted to share my thought on the Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC announcement we got on 01/09/2020. Stick around til the end of the video to see how to obtain Galarian Slowpoke!


See my full Pokemon Sword Playthrough here!

Contact me: sirnoctowl@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter @SirNoctowl for Pokemon news and channel updates!
Add my Nintendo Switch Friend Code and leave me yours! Mine is: SW-7830-5004-5820

Don't forget to like and comment! Every little bit helps!

Pokemon,sword,Pokemon Sword,Pokemon Shield,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Galar,Generation 8,shield,dlc,the isle of armor,the crown tundra,galarian slowpoke,pokemon home,

Post a Comment

0 Comments