Advertisement

My Pregnancy Story | Pregnancy Complications | Premature Birth

My Pregnancy Story | Pregnancy Complications | Premature Birth Not many people knew that I had my baby prematurely and basically nobody but our family know about my complications. And a lot of people didn’t know I was pregnant because of how small I was, this is my story I hope you guys enjoy hearing about my pregnancy, it was tough with the complications but so worth it!
____________________________________________________________
My name is Erika Parga, I am a 21 year old mother to a sweet little boy. I have been doing makeup since I was 12 years old, and it has always been a passion of mine. Being a mom has kept me busy for the past year and now that my son is a bit older, I am happy to be able to have some time to do what I love again.
____________________________________________________________

Pregnancy Story,19 and Pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments