Advertisement

Mirio Togata (My Hero Academia) - Why Did It Trend?

Mirio Togata (My Hero Academia) - Why Did It Trend? NEW ANIME SERIES - Why Did It Trend?

What’s guys my name is gx yaw and today we are introducing a new segment on this channel called ‘Why Did It Trend’. This is about a list of Amines that have trended/should have trended or would have trended; if it was for example made in 1996 where twitter is non-existent why it would have trended in modern day society. Ani twitter usually is the main reason shows are able to trend along with big content creators covering the anime series or watching in general, mentions it on twitter and due to their large influence on the social media platform.
Today we talk about MIRIO TOGATA and why he trended from My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 11

Mirio Togata (My Hero Academia) - Why Did It Trend?
#WhyDidItTrend
#MyHeroAcademiaSeason4Episode11
#Lemillion
#MirioTogata

MIRIO TOGATA LEMILLION My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 11 Trending Anime Trending


ANDDDDDDDD Subscribe and let's HIT 10K FOR THE GRIND
Hopefully you enjoyed the Video!
Support me more if you'd like by :
Thank you for all the support!
Twitter:

It'd help alot to improve the quality of the videos
For more Anime content Subscribe!
Can We Get To 10+ Likes
Can We Hit 10,000 Subscribers!!
Can We Make Gx Yaw Blow Up?!
Thanks For the SUPPORT!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gx yaw,Mirio Togata (My Hero Academia) - Why Did It Trend?,Mirio,Togata,Mirio Togata,My,Hero,Academia,Boku,no,hero,Lemillion,Mirio togata my hero academia,why did it trend,why,did,it,trend,trend?,Chisaki,vs chisaki,eri,mirio vs chisaki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments