Advertisement

Limit out on Trout! (Catch and Cook - Fish Fry) | Basic Bottom Fishing Trout Rig

Limit out on Trout! (Catch and Cook - Fish Fry) | Basic Bottom Fishing Trout Rig To kick off the new decade, I felt the need to start off with trying to catch a limit of rainbow trout. Fortunately, everything went as planned and I was able to catch my limit in two short hours of bottom fishing. I decided to also try a new recipe pertaining to fish fry.

Connect with me:
Instagram (sy_outside):
Email: yangsamong@hotmail.com

PARTNERS:
Vortex Optics:

GEAR IN THIS VIDEO

Main Camera Setup:
• Camera: Sony AX53 -
• Microphone: Rode Videomicro -
• Tripod: Vanguard 233AP -

Other Cameras:
• Go Pro Hero 6 Black

Packs:
• Pack: Exo Mountain Gear K2 3500 -

Spinning Setup:
• Quantum Optix Combo (6' Medium) -
• Main Line: Power Pro 10lb Braid -
• Leader Line: Zebco Cajun 10lb Mono -

ABOUT ME
My name is Samong, and I am an avid outdoorsman who creates hunting and other outdoor videos on YouTube. My videos primarily consist of what Eastern Washington has to offer hunters, fishermen, and other outdoor enthusiasts, but when opportunities arise, I will wonder outside of Washington for more outdoor adventures. Regardless of where I am, I strive to entertain, teach, and inspire my viewers to get outside and enjoy the outdoors.

Ephesians 4:2 (NIV)
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."

Washington,Washington Trout Fishing,Trout,Fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments