Advertisement

LILAC|PINK SPOTLIGHT EYE (using the ABH X AMREZY palette) | Eleri Bowen

LILAC|PINK SPOTLIGHT EYE (using the ABH X AMREZY palette) | Eleri Bowen LILAC/PINK SPOTLIGHT EYE (using the ABH X AMREZY palette) | Eleri Bowen
Definitely getting some halloween vibes from this makeup I can't lie but I absolutely LOVE that cupcake shade & I always forget how much I love a spotlight eye until I do one!!

How to donate to the Australia fires 👉🏼
-
Products used:
ABH eye primer:
ABH x Amezy palette:
Nyx epic ink eyeliner:
Nyx on the rise mascara:
SOSU 'paris' lashes: exclusive to Primark
Benefit that gal primer mini:
Maybelline superstay foundation:
Rimmel match perfection foundation:
Bourjois radiance reveal concealer:
Lottie London ready set go powder:
ABH dewy set setting spray:
Fenty beauty 'shady biz' bronzer:
Benefit galifornia blush:
Urban decay highlighter 'sin':
Colourpop x Zoella 'sincerely yours' eyeliner:
ABH lipstick 'buff':
ABH lipgloss 'venus':
-
Music used:
"Metro"
Instrumental by Temper Beats
Youtube -
Spotify -

Watch my previous video: (why I need to stop spending/project pan)

Subscribe:

Where to find me:
Instagram - @eleri_bowen
Twitter - @eleri_bowen

Thank you so much for watching,
E x

lilac spotlight eye,abh amrezy palette,amrezy,abh x amrezy palette,spotlight eye,eleri bowen,halo eye,makeup,eyeshadow,how to do a spotlight eye,how to do a halo eye,how to,makeup tutorial,lilac eyeshadow,lilac,lilac makeup,lilac colourpop palette,jamie genevieve,raw beauty kristi,kathleen lights,samantha ravndahl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments