Advertisement

✨I ATTEMPTED THE TRENDY SOFT GLAM MAKEUP LOOK ☺️ | SELFIE APPROVED | THE STUSH LIFE✨

✨I ATTEMPTED THE TRENDY SOFT GLAM MAKEUP LOOK ☺️ | SELFIE APPROVED | THE STUSH LIFE✨ Welcome back to my channel GANG 💗 If you’re an avid follower of beauty trends then you’re aware the circulating soft glam makeup trend! Although soft glam makeup isn’t new to the community, it has been a recent fave. Today I attempted to slay the trendy look, will I execute it? Be sure to tuned for the entire video, I made time for selfies. Subscribe if you’re new to join the STUSH gang 🤗 & share this video! Turn on the 🛎 & Leave a thumbs up 👍🏾✨ #trendysoftglammakeup #softglamondarkskin #softglam2020

👇🏾SHOP MY LASHES 🛍 ✨

Lashes featured in today’s video “STUSH”
IG: @CaprialNY

✨PRODUCTS✨
- Milk Hydro Grip Primer
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Macao)
- Fenty Beauty Concealer (410)
- Anastasia Contour Kit ( Deep)
- Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder (Cassava)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Bronzer (Mohagany)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills World Travelers Palette
- Caprial NYC Lashes ( Stush )
- Sephora Microsmooth Powder ( Deep)
- MAC Blush ( Hushed Tone)
- Sleek Face Form (Med 374)
- Mac x Mariah Carey Lipstick - Bit of Bubbly
- Becca Liquid Crystal Lip Topper
- Milk Kush Mascara

👉🏾JOIN SMILE DIRECT CLUB & GET $100 OFF


S O C I A L S 🤳🏾✨
Follow me on I N S T A:

B U S I N E S S 👩🏾‍💻✨
thestushlife@gmail.com

INTRO SONG:


-D I S C L A I M E R-
I am 1000% honest about any items that I share my opinion about. This video is not sponsored.

📮 SENDING GOODIES?
The Stush Life
P.O. Box 3625
Mount Vernon, NY,10553

Soft glam,attempting soft glam,i attempted the trendy soft glam look,Jackie Aina soft glam,how to soft glam makeup,everyday soft glam makeup look for dark skin,soft glam on dark skin,simple soft glam makeup,natural glam 2020,instagram worthy soft glam,selfie approved natural makeup,soft glam natural makeup,easy makeup for darkskin,how to apply makeup for dark skin,darkskin natural makeup 2020,I attempted the trendy soft glam makeup look,soft glam 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments