Advertisement

How To Use a Basting Stitch | Sew Anastasia

How To Use a Basting Stitch | Sew Anastasia How do you use and sew a basting stitch? Fashion designer Anastasia Chatzka shows you how in her new sewing tutorial on her designer Epic 2 home sewing machine!


Sew Anastasia Merch


Sewing Classes can be found at

Subscribe to my channel Sew Anastasia


Support me here!

Patreon is a site that helps you support artists like myself through a monthly donation!

Subscribe to my channel Sew Anastasia


Also be sure to check me out on Instagram to watch my daily life in the studio!
Instagram *
Instagram *

Visit my web site to see all of my collections!
Web Site *

Tweet at me!


Talk to me on FB


Snap Chat ! Anastasia Chatzka or Anastasia1001n

Tumbler


Pinterest


Blog

fashion,style,sew anastasia,diy,diy sewing,sewing,fashion design,how to,sew,basting stitch,basting stitch tutorial,basting stitch by hand,basting a quilt,stitch,stitch book,sewing for beginners,sewing 101,sewing hacks,sewing stitches,sewing stitch types,sewing stitch hacks,sewing tutorial,sewist,epic 2,viking epic 2,epic 2 sewing machine,fabric,thread,fashion hacks,youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments