Advertisement

How to Play Guitar for Real So You Can Stop Relying on YouTube Tutorials, Part 1

How to Play Guitar for Real So You Can Stop Relying on YouTube Tutorials, Part 1 I made this video for my cousin after he bought a guitar. I'm not really a guitar teacher, and I'm not reading off a script, like at all. I'm just here to explain some basic chords, and to explain a little bit about how these chords work together -- so the player can understand enough of the HOW and the WHY to start figuring things out on their own.


Topics covered in Part 1:
- How to play an A chord and an E chord. Maybe an intro to a D chord, too.
- What "I IV V" means and how it's the secret to playing literally thousands of songs.
- Why you don't need to listen to people who will tell you there are right and wrong ways to play the chords you want to play.

Tutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments