Advertisement

How to look PUT TOGETHER and be more REFINED

How to look PUT TOGETHER and be more REFINED I am sharing with you some simple ways to look polished, put together, and more refined. I believe that these can help elevate you be more ladylike and feminine.

--

Ina's video about hair (That Feminine Housewife):

--

My SOCIAL MEDIA handles:
my BLOG:

---

ABOUT MY CHANNEL:
I am a former Miss Earth Canada, turned traditional wife and homemaker. I help women in developing their:

HOMEMAKING ◆ FEMININITY ◆ ETIQUETTE SKILLS ◆ CLASSY LIFESTYLE

ABOUT ME: I am a 20-something woman living in Canada with my husband and our 3 (yes, three) dogs. Some of you may know me as a former Miss Earth Canada. I have a passion for homemaking, feminine life and style, and nature. When I'm not blogging (and now, making these videos), you can find me outside or shopping for home decor (LOL). I'd love to be your friend, so don't forget to subscribe!

CREDENTIALS: Femininity - I have competed at some of the world's largest pageants, and was trained by the best in my country. I have modelled for brands such as L'Oreal. I have training in International Etiquette, runway, acting, classical singing, and femininity (particularly, personality refinement). I have been homemaking for over 3 years.

---

#feminineladies #styletips #fashionadvice #levelup #polished #refined #classywomen #elegantwomen

polished,grwm,how to look polished,how to look elegant,elegance,ladylike,ladylike tips,elegant advice,how to look classy,classy,how to look glamorous,glamorous,glamour,put-together,how to look ladylike,beauty advice,fashion advice,inexpensive fashion,style tips,how to look put together,refined,classic style,feminine women,femininity,level up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments