Advertisement

Giving myself a Complete Haircut Change

Giving myself a Complete Haircut Change Hello my beautiful babies and welcome to the first haircut of the year!
I'm digging it honestly!

Original wig:

Besos,
Stella 🌟

--------------------

MY COUPONS:

FESHFEN WIGS:
Use code 'STELLA' for 18% off!

BEST SEMI PERMANENT DYES:
Use code 'STELLA10' for 10% off!

TTDEYE COLOURED LENSES:
Use code 'STELLACINI' for a discount!

SILICONE WIG BAND (WIG FIX):
Use code 'stellacini10' for 10% off!

MY REALLY CUTE GLASSES:
Use code 'stella8' for 8% off!

MY FAVOURITE BARGAIN GLASSES:
Buy one get one free!

FAVOURITE STRAIGHTENERS:

The Camera That I Use:

The Lens That I use:
-------------------

HOW TO REACH ME:

Email:
stellamariacini@gmail.com

Instagram:

hair,hairstyles,stella,cini,malta,maltese,hairstyle,braid,style,styles,colour,dye,dyes,dyeing,hairstyling,instagram,youtube,guru,beauty,hair cut,hair cutting,hair cutting video,cutting,cutting transformationnc,cutting my hair,diy hair cut,diy,i cut my hair,hair fail,hair cut diy,fringe cut,long to short,how to,how to cut,how to hair cut,bangs cut,fringe hair cut,one length,one length cut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments