Advertisement

GIANT Avocado Toast... But It's CAKE | New Year Resolutions | How To Cake It

GIANT Avocado Toast... But It's CAKE | New Year Resolutions | How To Cake It CASTING CALL for my new FB Watch show!
**Note** Must be location in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada to be eligible.
Apply here:
For MORE breakfast cakes, check here -


Hi, I'm Yolanda! I post my drool-worthy, jaw-dropping caking creations every Tuesday at 11am EST! My novelty cakes come in all shapes and sizes - giant versions of foods, gross stuff like brains, movie characters and some of my favorite things!

My rendition of Avocado Toast begins with sweet vanilla cake - carved into the shape of a slice of bread. I dyed my sweet creamy Italian Meringue Buttercream in muted green and yellow avocado colors, and piled it into an oval shaped pan to chill. Once out of the pan, I sliced it up like an avocado and laid it onto the “toast”. Finally I garnished my cake with salt and pepper made of blended rock candy and black dragees, as well as dried cranberries and yellow gumpaste circles as chili flakes.
Find the full recipe here:

#Baking #NewYearResolution #AvocadoToast


FOLLOW ME:
FB -
IG -
IG -
PIN -

THE HOW TO CAKE IT TEAM
Editor: Orhan Sumen
Cinematographer: Cody Clay
Producers: Jocelyn Mercer & Connie Contardi

Google,YouTube,Yolanda Gampp,Yolanda Gamp,How To Cake It,Cakes,Cake,Sugar Stars,How To Cake It By Yolanda,Buttercream,Vanilla Cake,Chocolate,Vanilla,Recipe,Chocolate Cake Recipe,Simple Syrup,step by step,cake art,cake tutorial,easy baking,cake decorating,how to,cake style,avocado toast,new years resolution,avocado cake,avocado toast cake,howtocakeit,baking,giant cakes,giant food cakes,food cakes,realistic cakes,buttercream avocado,

Post a Comment

0 Comments