Advertisement

Buying a car at auction for first time! (Total Expenses | Fun Car Montage | Silly Outtakes)

Buying a car at auction for first time! (Total Expenses | Fun Car Montage | Silly Outtakes) On January 1st I went to an action with an open mind of buying a car. Having it being my first time at an auction I was very nervous and auction it self was intimidating. I did end up purchasing a vehicle and this is a video I made to show you my experience, show all expenses made so far and a fun car montage as well. For the ending I was going back and forth on adding the silly clips and outtakes. I decided to go through with it and did so, and I hope you find it entertaining and silly.. because to me its a bit embarrassing πŸ™ˆ

*Merch Site


*Instagram


AUCTION INSTAGRAM PAGE


Thank you for your continuous love and support!

Love You All πŸ’‹

buying a car at auction,buying a car at auction pros and cons,buying a car at auction for the first time,car auction,car auction bidding,jeep at car auction,auction car buying,auction cars cheap,auction car,inland towing public auction,inland towing san bernardino,jeep gang,jeep chick,auto auction,jeep patriot 2010,jeeps,trixie gogo,funny outtakes,funny outro,funny video,car montage video,car montage music video,fun car montage,jeep montage,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments