Advertisement

Better Social Media Engagement

Better Social Media Engagement Episode 248: How to engage better with your network on social media

Can you stay active on your community and engage without consuming too much?

I understand this question: How do you "create more; consume less" AND "be super active with your community" ???

Personally, I spend wayyyyy more time creating than I do engaging with my community. And I think it hurts me. If I spent even an hour more a week with deep community engagement I'd be doing so much better.

On the other hand, the endless scroll is so bad for us.

So maybe instead of saying "create more; consume less" let's say "COMMENT more; consume less." Leave an insightful comment for EVERY single thing you see on social media. This will force you to audit the number of people you're following and it will be so much more active and engaged.

ARE YOU GOING TO TRY THE "COMMENT OVER CONSUME" APPROACH?
-------------------------

Listen on iTunes:

Instagram:

Cover art by the amazing Sonia from

Question from:

question and answer,business podcast,hustle culture,tom ross,anti hustle culture,business mentor,creative entrepreneur,content strategy,create more consume less,comment more consume less,better engagement on social media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments