Advertisement

APPROVED SHOW PROMO

APPROVED SHOW   PROMO As we go through life, everybody wants an approval of some sort. For some, they need the approval of their spouse, boss , friends or their spiritual leaders. Others spend years, looking to perfect themselves physically, spiritually, using their skills, talents and gifting. They are approved by leaders, friends and others. Yet there are others who have seen the unfair side of life, downtrodden, looked down on and mistreated. My name is Lydia Davis. I have seen mistreatments in my life, misunderstood, pain, anger, sorrow, and talked about but God says I am APPROVED of him. If you have been through the thickets of life, abandoned, rejected and feel you have no one, I want to talk to you.

Welcome to Approved!

Authentic

Purpose

Proven

Redeemed

Overcomer

Valued

Exemplary

Divine.

PROMO

Post a Comment

0 Comments