Advertisement

2 DAYS SOLO WINTER BUSHCRAFT CAMPING & CAMPFIRE COOKING

2 DAYS SOLO WINTER BUSHCRAFT CAMPING & CAMPFIRE COOKING I go on a 2 day solo bushcraft camp in forest. I setup my tent and enjoy the amazing surrounding nature and wildlife. I wanted to immerse myself into this amazing enchanted forest. Have a good time.

Min 2 roja daristanêda wargeh kir. Min ji xwera konek ava kir. Dema hun temaşe bikin, hunê pê dengê xwezayê şa bibin. Xwezayêda nîvê şevê hunê dengê çeqela seh bikin. Dixwazim dilê we bê.

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:

camp,Primitive Technology,brave wilderness,wilderness,bushcraft camp,cooking,blizzard,adventure,winter camping,solo,axe,backpacking,survival,solo camp,wargeh,wild camping,camping,vikings,dutch oven,viking lifestyle,building a viking house,prepper,wood working,carpentry,alone in the wilderness,bushcraft,shelter,outdoors,how to build,living off grid,no music,my self reliance,stone age the legendary,primitive,off grid,self reliance,asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments