Advertisement

Worst Hookup Stories featuring Girl I Like But Have No Title With Lol | Sarah Schauer

Worst Hookup Stories featuring Girl I Like But Have No Title With Lol | Sarah Schauer Thank you so much Vush for sponsoring today's video!

Visit their Instagram
Or visit and use code 'SARAH65' for 65% off your purchase as well as receive free international shipping.

Tell me your weirdest hookup story and/or comment "wow, she's cute," below. :)

Thanks for watching!

CLICK DOWN ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇ FOR MORE



✭ WATCH THIS ✭

Save money, p*ss in a bottle! ➜

Dressing up like my dad and telling myself I'm not a disappointment ➜

Making Gross Vegan Mac n' Cheese with My Sister ➜

Famous TikTokers steal my vines and I make fun of them ➜



✭ FOLLOW ME ✭

Twitter:

Instagram:

Patreon:

Cameo:



✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩✭✩

sarah schauer,Sarah,schauer,Sarah schauer all vines,Sarah schauer vines,Sarah schauer i hate waitressing,vlog,storytime,story time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments