Advertisement

[World of Warships] Quick Alabama game (roughly 8 minutes total from my first shot).

[World of Warships] Quick Alabama game (roughly 8 minutes total from my first shot). Just a quick game in the premium tier eight US battleship 'Alabama', which isn't the greatest battleship but she's certainly got the capability to inflict some serious damage. Her sigma (best described as shot consistency, I think?) is worse than her tech tree counterpart 'North Carolina', but she's got a quick rudder shift and great anti-air protection. Additionally, the Alabama also has good torpedo protection too!

I'm uploading these games to show my father to hopefully gauge his interest in World of Warships and through these videos convince him of downloading and playing the game from time to time, but I am also putting these recordings here on YouTube because - simply put - I want to as well.

Don't expect any kind of upload schedule, I'm just throwing up gameplay recordings when I feel like it. (haha?)

World of Warships,Tier 8,battleship,premium,Alabama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments