Advertisement

Who's Hotter?MEME | shitpost | Read Description | blacktears

Who's Hotter?MEME | shitpost | Read Description | blacktears ~ | Open Me | ~

|| Original Video:

✈ So this is the last video I'm posting for this week, since I'm going to be flying to Hawaii.
I didn't wanna be left with just one video this week, so I posted this little video - just like I promised.
▶️ Once I land, I'll be sure to edit and do episode three of My Delicate Snowflake!
Also, no, this isn't supposed to be "a clue" nor "spoiler" for the upcoming episodes.
▶️ This is just basically a Fanon (Something that would usually happen and may be wanted from the fandom, or something like that- dont ATTACK ME-) so yeah. I just did that for you little fan girls. lol so..
yee yee
☁️ - Dai

------------------
Who is blacktears?
- Hi, I'm blacktears! You can also call me: Dai or Daisha. I'm a Gachatuber and an LGBTQ+ supporter and an LGBTQ+ person. I make my videos to make others happy, and also for myself to make up for a bad day.
-----------------
Stalk Me:

Instagram! - dai.tears

Discord! - blacktears #2105
-----------------
Don't Have Those Things Above?
Here's my ROBLOX Account! (i rarely play, so yeah)

ROBLOX: FalseForgiveness & b1acktears
-----------------
[Audio/Music included in this video is owned by their original owners, and not me]

blacktears

Post a Comment

0 Comments