Advertisement

WHAT I EAT TO MAINTAIN + get thick w| me | Daisy B

WHAT I EAT TO MAINTAIN + get thick w| me | Daisy B HI !!💖
what I eat to maintain my current body atm.
tryna get thick thickk. ✨
CARB TF UP OR STFU 🤪
lmk if you have any Qs!!

TIME STAMPS
➡️3:25 BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES
➡️6:49 OVERNIGHT OATS
➡️8:39 AÇAÍ BOWL
➡️12:00 VEGAN CEVICHE
➡️13:46 TOFU SCRAMBLE
➡️15:22 VEGGIE BURGER

⭐️EHPLABS / BLESSED BLACKFRIDAY SALE⭐️
‘ DAISYBF ‘ for free gift w/ bf bundle
‘ DAISY10 ‘ for $$ off regular priced items

FAV BUNDLE
➡️

🌱PLANT BASED GROCERY HAUL🌱



CONNECT W/ ME:
INSTA @daisybguerrero
TWITTER @daisybgu
SNAPCHAT @daisybgu

#plantbased #daisybguerrero

daisy b guerrero,daisy b,daisybfit,jazminsus,jazmin gonzalez,ehplabs,blessed protein,gymshark,what I eat to maintain,what i eat to get thick,what i eat to get slim thick,plant based what i eat,what i eat plant based edition,what i eat in a day,what i eat for booty gainz,what i eat for a small waist,supplement routine,vegan supplement routine,vegan what i eat in a day,vegan gains,vegan meals for gains,effective booty workouts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments