Advertisement

What happens in a Scholar|Topper’s house during results [TATTI & ADBHUT CONTENT WITH DEBJEET | S1E1]

What happens in a Scholar|Topper’s house during results [TATTI & ADBHUT CONTENT WITH DEBJEET | S1E1] This is exactly what happens in a scholar/topper’s house during results, and I speak from experience. 90% is a downright joke for us, and I feel bad for people who have gotten above 90%, still their mother and father are not satisfied with the marks. What they want- 95% or above. Luckily I grew up with caring parents, and they don’t pressurise me, but they still want me to get above 95%, because I am supposed to be one of the school toppers.

So here is a funny skit I prepared for all the toppers, scholars, et cetera. And just so you know, all the sarcastic demonstrations of scholars by creators such as Ashish Chanchlani, Bhuvan Bam and so on are over exaggerated. This is a true demonstration of scholars, and their worst nightmares 😱😱😱

Follow me on-
Instagram-

And so, *ENJOY, KINDER JOY!*

results,scholarsresult,hindivines,indianvines,originalcontent,newcreators,

Post a Comment

0 Comments