Advertisement

What Even Is Masculinity? (According to Cinema)

What Even Is Masculinity? (According to Cinema) In which I make a good-faith attempt to explain my views on gender to a presumed anti-feminist audience. With special guest appearances by my all-time favorite actor!

Special Thanks to my Patreon Producers: Richard Ashmore, Johnny Coleman, Romenia Snowden, Sunil, and Raul Villalobos!

Here's a link to the workout guide I follow:

Check out my independent film "Second Service" here on YouTube:

Twitter:
Tumblr:
Instagram:
Patreon:
Amazon wishlist (PO Box 934, Chicago, IL 60690):

masculinity,chiwetel ejiofor,gender,children of men,serenity,redbelt,dirty pretty things,kinky boots,sci-fi,men,film studies,gender studies,drag queen,david mamet,joss whedon,alfonso cuaron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments