Advertisement

VLOGSQUAD CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATING CONTEST!! (8 minutes)

VLOGSQUAD CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATING CONTEST!! (8 minutes) Hey Guys!!
Todays video I surprised Jeff with some really fancy toiletry items that'll really fresh him up, you know cuz he is the handsome guy I guess lol. Then me and the boys got some Christmas Tree's to Decorate!! Things were super hectic but then Josh had to leave to his doctors appointment, I think the mukbangs are starting to get to him lmaooo!! As soon as he left, Jason destroyed our tree!! Later that day we ended up at Jeffs Barbershop, where I was confronted by my BULLY JOE!!

Checkout my instagram for pictures of salad dancing @nickantonyan

Also check out @Jai_rojas on IG he gave me a sick haircut!!

FRIENDS IN THE VID!!
@jeff
@shuapeck
@jasonnash
@whowearsuggs
@kylebarper

jonah,nick,antonyan,vlogs,vlog,vlogsquad,jeff,jeffwittek,jeffsbarbershop,drake and josh,joshpeck,jasonnash,christmas,christmas tree,decorating,contest,holidays,vlogmas,haircut,surprise,comedy,funny,cringe,cringe compilations,public freakouts,eve,gift,gifts,gift wrapping,david,daviddobrik,little,brother,family,dollar,shave,club,morning,videos,fun,gossip,compilation,vardon,suzy,sister,

Post a Comment

0 Comments