Advertisement

The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four - Acoustic Cover - Danny McEvoy

The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four - Acoustic Cover - Danny McEvoy Please Subscribe to my channel and give the vid a thumbs up!!
A Paypal Cyber drop is appreciated! thewalruswasdanny@gmail.com
Please like my Facebook Page.. post up all the chords to the songs I do as well as thoughts and busking stories!! No copyright Intended..this video has been made not for any commercial purposes.
My Twitter:
Jasmine's Twitter:
The Beatles - When I'm Sixty Four - Acoustic Cover - Danny McEvoy - written by John Lennon, Paul McCartney

The Beatles,When I'm 64,When I'm Sixty Four,Danny McEvoy,Guitar Cover,Acoustic Cover,Beatles,Singer,Songwriter,Acoustic,Cover,How To Play,Chords,Tutorial,Tab,Tabs,Unplugged,Lesson,Guitar,Acoustic Guitar,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,George Harrison,Liverpool,Scouser,Busker,Street Musician,Busking,Danny The Busker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments