Advertisement

Taylor, Honey, Bring IT HERE, IN FACT, HANDY ANDY GON BE HERE TONITE.

Taylor, Honey, Bring IT HERE, IN FACT, HANDY ANDY GON BE HERE TONITE. πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£™ Please Subscribe to my other channels:
BombShell
BombShell, Cocked,Locked,Reloaded.
WholeLotta BombIsh
Werd on tha Street
Bombs Explosions-
If you'd like to help make my Platforms grow, or want to donate to help me achieve my Goals for my Platforms, or just because you like me, you can donate thru PP
@ paypal.me/bombshell67.
paypal.me/bombshell67
πŸ’£πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ’£πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ’£πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ’£πŸ’•πŸ˜ŽπŸ’£πŸ’•πŸ˜Ž
All Donations, go back into my channels, in some form, and I am building now, big or small, Bomb Loves them all!
Yes, I am in the process of going thru life changes that
will affect the rest of my life, donations are always welcome, and are so appreciated. I will eventually be back on top again, just at this time, well, life happens.

You can email me with any topics or questions @Bombshellreloaded@gmail.com
Links to channels provided shortly!
When you Join the BombSqaud, your part of a family. We laugh, cry, and yell together. key word, together. I have always said, whomever has been mistreated, bullied, felt unwanted, ALL are welcome here. You'l be a part of a great group of people who support each other, not tear each other down. I've always promoted one love, a melting pot of all sectors where I can have a open channel and can have several different sectors in it's chat, and everyone just be there to show love to each other, the channel; holder, and support one another. Without my subs, and mods, there is no BombShell. I cannot do it without you all and I grateful to all of you. PLEASE, BEFORE YOU DECIDE OR JUDGE ME FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD, USE YOUR OWN MINDS, AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, WHO YOU THINK I AM, NOT WHAT PEOPLE WANT YOU TO THINK I AM.
I Will soon have some merchandise for sale, for any who want to become a part of the BombSquad. I am slowly trying to pull my brand together, I do need some help in graphics, intro's what have you, if anyone can help. Thank you all so much from my heart to yours for anything you can help me with.

Str8drop Drama channel,comedy,true crime reality channel gossip Savage Live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments