Advertisement

Super Smash Brothers PR from Scratch #0 - Choosing my Starter and Showing my Competition!

Super Smash Brothers PR from Scratch #0 - Choosing my Starter and Showing my Competition! In this new video series I forge my own journey, to make it onto my local Power Rankings entirely with a new character. I'll have to adapt quickly and lab a ton if I hope to have a chance to make it onto PR by the end of this season.


Smash PR banner by: @AngelicSongx

Super Smash Brothers,Smash,tournament,nintendo,switch,ultimate,ssbu,Power ranking,PR,trailer,basics,guide,combos,montage,dlc,esport,gamecube,controller,highlights,how to play,wii u,vs,101,part 1,2019,2020,3 stock,peach,shulk,duck hunt,tier list,super smash bros,super smash bros ultimate,super smash,power rankings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments